Friday, January 28, 2011

December 28, 29, and 30 - A Lot of Poly, Not So Much About Me.

December 28 - Still Sick so Poly is nice to us.
Well I didn't get dressed again. I felt miserable. I put on a brave face for my calendar picture though.  That shirt is from 3rd grade.

We went to bed at 8pm. We watched a little TV so we did not go to sleep right then.
December 29 - Still sick but we needed to buy food so I got dressed.
Now just look how Poly is all over Dave while he tries to sleep.
Yum Orange Juice
I didn't get out of bed until 3pm. I think I actually go out of bed at 1pm to go to the bathroom and then it was back to bed. I played gameboy for a few hours. I played a lot of gameboy. I like Tetris Worlds (or something like that). I like Fusion starting at level 7. 

I was able to catch up on a lot of TV while I was sick. But surprisingly enough, I didn't get anywhere near caught up. I think I might attempt to watch too many shows.  
Shirt: F21
Pashmina: Gift
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear (my Nickel ones)

I did as much photo editing to these as I could to try to make me look less sick. I'm not sure how well I pulled it off.
These stripes are confusing to look at.
 So I bought some food. I was pretty much ready to pass out in the first aisle.
 December 30 - No pictures of me
Apparently all I cared about was Poly on the 30th.  I did put on boots and a coat to take out the garbage. The driveway was a sheet of ice and I slid down it. You could see my boot streaks on the driveway. I was so sick that I didn't even go inside to get my camera to take a picture. When I pass up a golden opportunity like that, you know it is bad.

Sorry for such a long post but I'm play catch up. After this I think I only have 14 more days to catch up on.

2 comments:

  1. I <3 Poly! She's so cute. She looks like she really wanted her dad to get out of bed! I like the stripes on you and the red scarf, but I'm not super sure about the second way you're wearing it. Where's your neck, friend?! It looks snuggly, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, the 2nd way was only done to look better when I put on the coat. I didn't take any pics of me in my coat though. w/o coat = so you can see edges of scarf.

    I like read near my face when I'm sick. it makes my face look less red. It is a good trick of the eye.

    ReplyDelete