- I remix so that I quit wearing the same shirt with the same skirt every time I wear them. (example: Khaki skirt and blue 3/4 sleeve top)
- I remix so that I can realize that I do not need more clothes and I just need to use what I have.
- I remix so that try and use my creativity to see what I can come up with.
- Clothes are designed to be worn so the more possibilities to get a wear out of an article of clothing the better.
- I like to consider my clothes based on $ per wearing and I do not want the amount to be over a dollar so I have to keep at it.
- I can figure out how to wear things that are 3-4 years old and still make them appear to be the current style.
- One good quality product can last years and go with a million things if you just think about it.
- A new creation can be a pleasant surprise.
- Remixing makes getting dressed in the morning more interesting. (Remixing challenges are even more exciting.)
- Thinking about remixing and looking at other bloggers remixing just makes me feel like my life is a little less boring.
Now I never think that I need to avoid the same combination I wore in the past. I mean it is good to branch out but why limit yourself. I want to remix but also want to wear each article of clothing as many times as possible. I have a lot of clothes. I tend to keep things that I haven't worn in 10 years. I need to quit doing this. It is a process. I have branched out more lately, but I need to do more to really clean out my closet.
Why do you remix? Why do you participate in fashion challenges?