Monday, February 14, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Edition: Day 13 (February 13)

Pashmina: gift
Pants: VS
Shirt: Express
Boots: Famous Footwear

I got a compliment on my outfit at McGuinnis Sisters.
Poly was trying to sunbathe.

I had an extensive to do list. I didn't do much on it. We needed food. I needed to eat. I needed to shower. I needed to run. It wouldn't all workout right so I had to shower, eat, shop, run, shower.
We were going to go out to lunch and to Giant Eagle and McGuinnis sisters. Well, then Dave waits for me to be ready to go and then he decides we have to clean the kitchen and do the dishes and then clean out his car. I was lightheaded by this point and mad. Also I had to peer check some stuff for some people at work and I didn't want to keep them waiting. 
We went to Jersey Mike's for lunch. Then to Giant Eagle. Then to McGuinnis Sisters.  
All of that took about 4 hours. 

We got home and I didn't even finish putting stuff away. I hurried to my computer to find out what time dusk was and then Poly got on my lap. She was sound asleep. I hated to move her, but I had to. I did waste about 10 minutes though. Then I hurried and changed and headed to North Park to run.  I ran 5.28 miles.  I could have probably run 10 more minutes before it got too dark but I didn't want to end up stuck.

Then I came home and showered. When I got home Dave had made homemade sauce. He was about to make the raviolis but was waiting for me. He cooked dinner.  We ate that then watched a movie, The Social Network. I liked it.  Then it was time for bed.  During the movie, I did some of my peer checking.

Even though it was time for bed, I blogged a big. My blog was screwed up and my last post ended up being the only post that would show on the main page. It sure made me mad. I still can't figure out why.  Has anyone else had issues with blogger like this? Also the run post never showed up in my google reader.

Over the weekend I changed my header a few times and changed my layout. It sure is exciting.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had issues with blogger...yet. I'm sure I'll go nuts when I do because I won't know how to fix them.

    That red scarf looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Blogger fixed itself when I made my running post have a "read more" thing within it. I don't understand it at all.

    Thanks. I requested it for Christmas from my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie - Thanks. Sometimes I feel like I do pops of red too many days in a week. I love red.

    ReplyDelete