Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

07:03:29 AM - So tired. Been hitting snooze for 1.5 hours. No morning workout for me.
09:05:17 AM - now my weekly recurring meeting has disappeared.
12:50:06 PM - Time to eat alone in the cafeteria like a loser
12:52:05 PM - @briecs bc I was already heating my food before I learned jen couldn't join me. And I thought by the time you get here I have to he's back
12:53:37 PM - I went to the gym and cut everything I did short. And i blacked out on the last thing. I even ate half an energy bar for breakfast
12:55:25 PM - Perhaps I should have fully dried my hair. 13 degrees and no hat an I have to walk back to building 4
12:58:45 PM - Someone asked me if the pic of me on the plasma screen at work is one of my daily ones. Yup.
12:59:09 PM - Oh and I'm wearing thy same cardigan today
02:15:05 PM - Is making an entire website without using any capital letters supposed to be cool?
09:26:10 PM - Poly just reached for the power button on my laptop. I pulled the laptop away before she could shut it off.
10:21:11 PM - My mom described her thoughts on a subject and then said because she thought that way she must be old. But I had those same thoughts. #old
10:54:27 PM - I'm behind on blogging, reading blogs, reading Twitter, work, NA-YGN, cleaning, shopping, TV. I'm just slacking I guess.
11:40:21 PM - I got my We Love Colors tights. Thanks @kendieveryday Now just to remember what is in my 30 for 30 and clean to figure out what to wear tom.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment