Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 15 - February 15

I went with an outfit I have worn a lot before. Well a white shirt and these pants has been worn numerous times. (Look how different the pants look with and without a flash.)
Shirt and Pants: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Lia Sophia
In the morning, I woke up to learn that I was cuddling with Poly. This was the middle of the night. I kind of fell asleep in the middle of trying to take pictures of her. Some of the pictures ended up of my nightstand.  She was cute so I thought I had to take a picture.  She likes me. She cuddles up against me, on me, or between my legs most nights.

I woke up early to to go Body Pump. When I was leaving Body Pump, I saw the car that has been around work for years. Sorry my picture is not good. Someone was coming and I didn't want them to catch me taking a picture. I was caught and it was even someone I knew.  That's a penguin and a little Stanley Cup right there. I wonder what people think when they see it going down the road.
After work we made stir fry. This time we ate it with pasta instead of just having the veggies and chicken. I liked it without the pasta better.   Then it was time for TV. Poly runs over as soon as Dave lays down on the couch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment