Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Edition: Day 9 (February 10)

I did not get dressed on February 9 so no outfit for my 30 for 30.
I worked. I watched TV. I hung out with Poly. I COOKED DINNER. I went to sleep at 11 even though I meant to go to sleep early.
That was my February 9.

Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Express (years ago when their shirts washed and dried perfectly without having to be ironed)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Tights: Target
Boots: VS
Watch: Valentine's Day Gift
Necklace and Earrings

I went to the gym at lunch and then wore my hair down after my shower.

What didn't work:

  • My chest appears to have disappeared in this outfit.
  • My normal slip is MIA so I wore a different one that is longer. I had to be careful all day that my slip didn't stick out of my skirt.
  • My watch needs some links removed
What worked:
  • I still love the button down under a cardigan look.
  • Lack of normal makeup still looked OK.
Here I am on the plasma screen at work
It was hard to time it right and not have people talking to me. I missed my picture the first time through because someone came over and talked to me. Immediately after this picture, someone else came to talk to me. 

At the gym I ran 2 miles and then lifted weights. My total workout duration was 55 minutes. On the last thing that I did, I kind of blacked out a little. I guess it was time to stop.

I worked until 7pm. What fun. Then I got Chick-fil-a on the way home.  I only got fries. I then ate leftover tuna noodle casserole.

How Dave and Poly greeted me when I got home.
"OK I've had enough. Let's turn this thing off."

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in green, and I love those boots! That skirt is great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Sometimes I worry if the boots are a little "too much" for work.

    ReplyDelete