Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 23 - Pink (10.23.10)

Nothing too interesting about this but am posting it due to color rotation challenge.
I had a stampin' up party in the morning. I wore the pink shirt and my yoga pants. I forgot to put on makeup before people arrived. oops.
Poly joined me for some daily pictures

After the Stampin' Up class I finished the cards I partially made at class and I made the cards I partially made at the last class.  Then I took pictures of the cards to post about them. Poly got in my way so then I just took her picture. She moved her face and body slightly with each pose like a little model.

I mowed and wore pink while doing it.
When I left the house I put on the blazer. The same one I wore on October 22.  I don't even know if khaki matches pink but it was better than leaving the house in my blue hoodie.
We went to Moe's for dinner.
I did wear double pink when I worked out since it was pink day.  My butt is now too big for those shorts but my picture isn't from behind so you can't tell.
Later in the evening I used the exercise bike and then lifted weights.  Dave played body pump songs for me while I was lifting and that was fun to see what I recognized and remembered. It felt like such a great workout.  It was fun to use heavier weights and not use the lower weights for body pump releases.  I also wanted a really long workout in so I could finally beat Christina in our workout competition. The competition lasts for 10 weeks. We keep track of our exercise duration and at the end of the week whoever has the highest total, wins that week. At the end of 10 weeks, whoever won the most weeks, wins. The loser buys the winner a smoothie (the healthier ones).  Two weeks ago I had 7 hours and 35 minutes and lost.  We exercise a lot more than other people we know but not as much as we want to.  Christina is ahead so I had to work out and lift an extra few minutes just to ensure my win.  I did win! Now to just win 5 more weeks so that I can clinch my victory.  Christina has two kids. I don't know how she does it.  She exercised over 9 hours in one week.  Also walking at the mall while shopping or walking to and from a Steeler game don't count for our competition. It has to be something specifically done for the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment