Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23 - Outfit For Lounging

Skirt: NY&Co (Winter 2009... the day I went to the mall and spent hundreds of dollars and bought the most stuff ever.)
Shirt: Express (2006)
Boots: VS (January 20,2011)
Necklace and Earrings Set: Target

I took some pictures outside. I dropped my car off. Then came home, ate dinner, watched football and made cards, then watched football and ate. I could have just stayed in PJs all day, but I didn't.

This outfit was for lounging so I got daring and took some lounging pictures on the love seat in the living room.

Now you get to see my  new boots in action. They fit so well; I can't believe it.  I have tried on hundreds of boots in stores and they never fit. I've tried on cheap and expensive and nothing ever fit.

This is the sweater that I wore about four years ago when I went to Fuddruckers and I caught some guy checking me out. Then his girlfriend caught him and started yelling at him. It was very funny.
I couldn't leave Poly out. She was sleeping on my keyboard during the Steeler game.

(I ran this morning. There will be a separate post about that.  I was slow. I walked some. I ran less than I should have. I also took about 60 pictures of Poly but won't link them all here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment