Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scrapbooking

I went all day scrapbooking today. I didn't quite stay all day. I got there at 10:30 instead of 9 and I left at 6 instead of 8.  My creativity wasn't flowing, but I still got 13 pages done, got lots of talking in, and ate lunch.
The scrapbooking store was IN a furniture store... in the back of it. Once I got over that weirdness, it was the best scrapbooking. They let you borrow punches. It made me want to buy a ton.  Too bad the place is 75 minutes away.
All day scrapbooking was in Ohio. Sorry the picture is so awful but is is good considering, I wasn't looking at the camera or how the camera was angled and I was driving.

1 comment:

  1. At first glance at this, I was worried Westinghouse put you to work at some kind of weird craft sweatshop.

    ReplyDelete