Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bone shoes - Finally!

I have only been in search of Bone/Ivory shoes for 3 years and have been unsuccessful. I always look at the wrong seasons except I thought I looked during all seasons. Well apparently February is the month...except not the last week of February because that is what I tried last year.  I have said all along during my 30 for 30 challenges that the no shopping rule did not apply if I found bone shoes. Now if only I could wear these but I have to wait until the 30 for 30 is over (unless I use my freestyle day but I tend to use that day for a day I don't actually change out of my yoga pants/t-shirt.)

Aldo - $60.
My old bone shoes are just not a style I like that much and they were all scuffed up.

1 comment:

  1. You made some really good points there. I checked on the web for additional
    information about the issue and found most individuals will go
    along with your views on this site.

    Feel free to visit my page: ジョーダン

    ReplyDelete