Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4 - Yellow (10.4.10)


Shirt: Anny Taylor Loft
Cardigan: Target
Pants: VS
Earrings: Target
Belt: Target

I think the outfit looks better than it appears.  These pants always photograph horribly.

I hate the black and white picture with only yellow.  Today the pictures were taken with my Canon Powershot SD1000 digital elf instead of my Canon T1i Rebel.  You can tell the difference.  I'm so disappointed.

It was cold today. It was below 40 when I left the house and below 60 when I came home. It's the first time I got to wear my Armani Exchange Jacket to work that I bought in Washington, DC. (I don't think I have a post about that day in DC but we went to Pentagon City mall and I look and look for coats. I have no idea what stores I'm going into. I find one store that actually had coats with the sleeve length long enough. I like them. I got get Dave to get his OK and approval. Then we walk into AE. He wants to know why I'm shopping there. I said I have no idea what it is. He pulls out his iPhone and looks up Armani to give me a lesson. I said Armani sounded vaguely familiar.  This is evidence that I should not write about what I wear or fashion because I don't know anything. So I get the coat. I wear it the entire way to the hotel. I get to the hotel and take my picture in it. Then I look at it and it still has the ink tag on it. We are leaving in the morning. My husband won't go with me to go back to get the tag removed. I pay for the Metro and go myself. The worker there is on the phone and doesn't even say 2 words to me. He doesn't apologize. I'm so mad. Then I go back to the hotel. It took well over an hour to do this round trip business and I had to navigate the metro myself.)
I was home before Dave today so Poly would not leave me alone. The 2 pictures of me in my coat are from after work.  I missed body pump because Dave worked from Cranberry and he wanted to go out to dinner.  My day was so stressful. It was hard to keep him occupied.  Also he seemed like he was in a bad mood.

I hate all my pictures from today. I was in a real hurry. Dave kept getting in my way.

Dave said nobody reads my blog because I don't write well. :(

Dave just walked in and saw my blog post and said, "Nobody is going to wonder what you look like."

2 comments:

  1. I love me a belted cardigan! To answer your question, my husband Matt took my pictures. He's a true sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a belted cardigan but I'm also scared of them. I think they look awesome on everyone but me.
    I also love a belt under the cardigan but over the shirt underneath and also fear they look awful on me.

    Matt does a good job taking photos. Also you can reply on your own comments in the future if you want. I always subscribe to all posts that I make a comment on (Only sometimes does get 100 emails that aren't comments on my own blog annoy me and make me wish a few people would comment on my own blog)

    ReplyDelete