- Rotate colors in your closet (1, 2, or 3 times)
- Don't repeat the specific articles of clothing
- Wear a wide variety of clothes in your closet
- Wear a variety of colors in your closet.
The plan is to rotate the colors. I will be starting with pink and continue with the following rotation: pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and then any pattern. I tend to wear solids too much so I added patterns to my mix. You can do whatever you want here.
I will be going through this rotation three times but you can go through it only once if you want. You can also start now and rotate through all your clothes until you are out. Whatever works for you. As an example, here's what round 1 looked like last time. Note how colorful it looks.
- Rotate colors
- Don't repeat clothes if you wore them for that color but say you wear black pants with a red shirt for red then you can repeat the black pants. It also fits if you have cardigans and are wearing a few colors. (This outfit would work for red or for black in the rotation as an example.)
- You don't have to be monochromatic. Just make sure you include the designated color somehow that day.
- Variations of colors work. Don't stick to colors in a crayon box. Coral, teal, turquoise, burgundy, sapphire, etc can all fit into a certain color. So make it work however you want.
- If you have something special, you need to wear a certain outfit for, you can skip a day or two. Really do whatever you want. It's just for fun.
I'm not counting shoes or necklaces. Those can be repeated.
At the end I will, of course, have a follow-up post on what I learned like I did for the 30 for 30.
Grab the banner or button and then link up if you are participating.