Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 7 - Purple (3.21.11)

I had this necklace for over 2 years before I even wore it.  I had these earrings for 3 days before I wore them.  This is one of my favorite shirts. It was purchased on my first shopping trip after knee surgery. (The day I spent over 200 in one mall trip. That was a new record for me times 2.)
My mom loves this cardigan. I like it but don't love it.  I actually don't like how it is long in the back. I figure it covers up butt and I figure that is my best feature so I hate to hide it.

When I put these pants on they were a little tight. These pants fit me before I had knee surgery. I guess I getter quit skipping all my weight workouts (and most of my cardio workouts).

I lightened up all these pictures. It was still a little too dark. You can tell it was a bit dark because the lamp post is on.  Photo quality is never as good when it is dark out.
Poly discovered my ponytail holder ring that was in my gym bag. She stole it. She saw me get my camera so she dropped it and pretended she had nothing to do with it.

I will have you know that I did not skip the gym. I went to Body Pump! I went back to work after the gym (in my gym clothes) and worked until after 7:30. Dave had picked up Jimmy Wan's on the way home so I had that waiting for me when I eventually got home.

I watched a little TV and did a ton of stuff on my to do list. Staying up until 1 does not mean I'll accomplish all on my to do list either. I barely even made a dent.


Color Rotation:
  1. Light pick button down shirt
  2. Red Cardigan
  3. Orange Tee
  4. Yellow Loft Tee
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater
  7. Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee

4 comments:

  1. you look so pretty in that mauve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! Maybe that's another reason I liked this shirt. I thought it was the style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is super flattering on you!! looks great. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Monique. I didn't realize this outfit was such a winner. Now I'm excited. The pictures were even crappier than normal but I went with it thinking the outfit was too.

    ReplyDelete