Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:13:02 AM - took my daily picture today with 3 construction workers watching from 2 doors down. but after 4 pictures I looked and 10 staring at me :(
11:47:17 AM - How I chose what necklace to wear today: Color Wheel or @stampinup Color Coach http://twitpic.com/49qz3b
11:53:36 AM - @TracyMorganLove not funny. They were specifically on the side of their truck able to see me. staring. guess they don't follow style blogs
12:43:55 PM - @TracyMorganLove oh man that would have been good but I scurried inside and didn't think of it. next time i'll take pictures of whoever.
01:04:57 PM - @BodyMedia Can you do it for more than 28 days at a time?
01:06:46 PM - @BodyMediaFIT A big thing for me is consistent sleep schedule and sleeping at the appropriate temperature. Too hot or too cold = bad
01:08:10 PM - @FashionMomma22 No. Just say hey this is what I wore yesterday. Or this is what I wore last Thursday.
01:09:11 PM - @BodyMedia More data. export more details like time of day that I had vigorous activity. maximize what is exported to excel.
01:13:08 PM - excited RT @_IFB: First ever LALM: Tech on Independent Fashion Bloggers - submit your links for next week! xx http://fb.me/MqRIumD8
08:18:39 PM - String cheese. Now making grilled cheese. And ate a few slices plain
10:34:39 PM - I brought work home to do. I didn't start it. What are the chances I'll wake up early to work on it?
10:54:26 PM - I picked out my clothes for tomorrow without my color wheel but then confirmed the outfit with it. I don't trust myself

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment