Friday, March 4, 2011

Winter Edition 30 for 30 11 through 20 Summary

Two-thirds of the way through this bad boy.
See the first third here.
16.5 doesn't get it's own number because those are the wrong jeans but were the jeans that were on my bedroom floor when I got dressed in a flash.
2b is included because that is how I was the 2nd half of the day on Day 2 so I figured I'd capture it.

What outfit is your favorite?  What is your least favorite and what would you do differently to improve on it?


My favorite is Day 14 but I would have worn my red heels to make that even better. (2b is also a favorite but that was more from the first third)

My least favorite is Day 12.  I should have left it unbuttoned more and belted it... maybe. Or perhaps not tucked in the cami; it is the same cami as day 17.
Since I did not include my Nickel shoes (that look like boots under your pants), my boots are number 1 by far.
I still didn't wear my dress. I even have 3-4 combinations that I could do with it.
I'm pretty much out of combinations for my jeans because the shoes are limiting and then the shirt has to match the brown boots.

Does anyone else feel like this challenge is taking forever or is it just because I'm a week behind on my posting that it feels like it is never ending?


Don't forgot to sign up for the Color Rotation Challenge to be starting soon.

5 comments:

  1. Love 12 and 18. Especially the aqua sweater and the floral skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 is my favorite! I love casual stripes, nautical inspired looks, and all-american style! My least favorite is 15, and I would have added a skinny belt for interest.

    You are doing fabulously! I can hardly tell at all that you're remixing the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy

    Thanks for your input Kimberly. I didn't even think of a belt for 15 and that would be nice. I'm so glad I asked for advice in my post because now I learned something I can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is beautiful!! 20 !!
    I love it!! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ..OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henar 20 was my 2nd least favorite. I'm glad it wasn't all bad.

    ReplyDelete