Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 29 - March 9

Jeans: Indi
Shoes: VS
Sweater & Cardigan: Express
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Earrings Kohl's

I didn't get dressed until 4:55. I had to leave the house at 5.
I mixed black and brown but figured nobody would notice. I was only going to Smokey Bones. I was very much lacking outfits to wear with my jeans because my jeans required the VS shoes be worn. All other shoes in my 30 for 30 were too short to go with jeans (except maybe the red ones but those ones feel dressy to me). 

I'm not sure what worked or what didn't work. It's an OK outfit. Nothing that wrong. Nothing that awesome.
I was telecommuting. Poly was cute.  I had leftovers for lunch. I rinsed off a piece of tuna from it to share with Poly. She wanted more.

I went to an NA-YGN social event and headed home after.
I got home and knew Thursday would be a busy day so I wanted to post and then schedule a post. Well I kept hitting post before scheduling one so I had to keep going.  At least it helped me catch up on posts.

1 comment:

  1. i love ur cat! I have a great giveaway going on! 2 necklaces and a foulard! Please, come follow me... http://desperate4fashion.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete