Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 22: February 25

Shoes: Famous Footwear, Skirt: Express, Sweater: Express, Button-down: NY&Co, Belt: Target, Necklace: Sears
I thought I liked this outfit but looking at the pictures it still looks too dreary. Perhaps it is the rain that helped it look dreary. It was daylight but you can't tell. It looks so dark in the pictures.  My red heels would have been better but these flats aren't pulling their weight in this 30 for 30.  I can't wait until this challenge is over. Not getting dressed too many days a week isn't helping with this challenge.
Dave and I went to Olive Garden for dinner.  Our table was small and we had too much food. Look how everything has to fit on the table.  Cheese fondue = awesome. Recreating that recipe at home cost me over 20 bucks (but also resulted in more cheese) so I opt for ordering it every time I go to Olive Garden.   I mean you can make it at home, but how much cheese can a person really eat. You can only buy all the kinds in certain sizes and it just cost too much and took too long to make for it to be worth it. Maybe if we have company some day, we'll make it. I mean it is good.

Friday should be a day that no matter what I can get a workout in but it never seems to happen. I don't think I push myself because on every training plan that I use, Friday is always rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment