Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 24 - March 1

Tights: We Love Colors (this is the 3rd pair of 3 that I bought the same day)
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Skirt: Express
Cardigan: NY&Co

I was scared of the tights with the rest of the outfit all day but looking at these pictures, it doesn't look too bad.  I like how I wore this skirt today better than when I tuck a shirt into the skirt.  I'm glad the 30 for 30 is almost over because I want other black shoes besides my black boots.

I worked. I did my first pilates class... well Pilates on the ball class. Then I ran 3 miles. My training plan said three mile run and I actually did it. 

During the work day, I finally got approval through the correct people to get the commercial we made posted.  If any of you are wondering what this club is that I always talk about that I'm President of, watch this nice NA-YGN commercial. 

Before work, Poly was sleeping and resting on the bed. She was sleeping there when I was sleeping. I did not want to disrupt her so I didn't properly make the bed.

2 comments:

  1. I love the tights with your outfit so much! You look awesome. I adore We Love Colors like it's my day job. :) I also like the top untucked better!

    ReplyDelete