Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 2 - Red (3.16.11)

 Day 2 = Red
Pants: Gap, Shirt: NY&Co, Cardigan: Express, Shoes: JCP, Necklace: Sears, Belt and Earrings: Target
I got a compliment on my outfit today. I also got a compliment on my shoes.  Therefore today = win.
I picked out my clothes last night then got out my color coach to see if I did a good job and according to it, I did.
I got my shoes out and Poly immediately sat in the lid.
I put on makeup and Poly played with my jewelry choices. She stopped so I couldn't catch her in the act.

Poly is a perfect angel.

Someone had to do something to my computer so I got to half clean my desk. 
Well last night I went to sleep so I didn't do the work I brought home. I thought I would wake up early to get started on it early. That didn't happen. So then I thought if I just didn't get sucked in with email I would have it done by lunch. Well I got sucked in by email and helping people and didn't even start working on it by lunch. I swear I barely had anything left to do too.   So when I finally started working on it again this afternoon, I figured it was already later than I wanted it so I might as well update all the data in addition to fixing up all the graphs.  Well that was a mistake. It takes forever. I forgot I had to add columns to the exports and do a lot of manual manipulation.
We had an NA-YGN meeting at lunch. After the meeting, there were a lot of snacks left. I was with the last 3 people in the room so we took them. I had a bag and they did not so I got the most. We left 20 drinks behind. We paid for it so I figured we might as well get it instead of the vultures who come down to steal the food.  My bag was stuffed and overflowing. I had to walk about a half mile back to my cube. I got a lot of weird looks on the way.  Oh I was also carrying 2 bags because they would fall out while I was walking.  Someone said they liked my style.  I guess next time I should bring a backpack that holds more. If I bring a bigger bag, there won't be any extra food. That's how it works out.

I got to work at 7:55. I meant to work my 9 hours and then hit up the gym to run 7 miles.  Instead I worked until 7.  I even ordered take-out at 6:30 and got distracted and didn't even leave.  When you leave work as late as I do, the rugs are rolled up and pushed against the door. It is quite the tripping hazard. At least today I had on pants. When I wear a skirt, sometimes the pencil skirt limits my stride enough to almost not step over the roll.

Because of my silly decision to redo the trending to make it up to date, now I have even more work to do. I need to do it tonight.
While I was still at work I texted Dave saying I was hungry. A few minutes later he asked me what was for dinner.  I sent him the above picture. He didn't appreciate it. The more I snacked, the later I would be.  We got Jimmy Wan's. I ate it while watching Undercover Boss.  Now we are watching American Idol.  I want dessert but am not in the mood for any food. But I want something sweet. Ugh.
Poly went in her bag.
American Idol took too long. Now it is 10 and I didn't even start working.  I have been in bed playing gameboy by 10 the last few nights.  Eek now it is 10:45 and all I did was try to add photos to this post.

Yay I can add more than 1 picture at a time to my posts. It wasn't working for entirely too long.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit a lot. The pairing of mint green with red is genius. Great look very professional too.
    I haven't watch last night's idol yet. We are always a day or sometimes a week behind shows. Love my DVR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually blue not mint green. Taking pictures when it is mostly dark alters the colors I guess.

    We are often months behind on some shows but my husband won't let us get behind on Idol.

    ReplyDelete