Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 10 - Red (3.24.11)

 Well it appears I wore my Gap pants with both red outfits. I have worn my Gap pants 3 or 4 times total.
It was windy. Then it wasn't but my hair was messed up. Not good pictures.

It snowed. It was cold out.

Daily Details:
I got up and just put on lipstick and eyeshadow (and not even my normal eye shadow. My plan was to attend my 9:00 meeting then go run at the gym at 10. Therefore only about 3 people would see me so who cares (oh except I did take my outfit pictures so that means all my readers see me too... so maybe 3 more)

I get to work at 8:10. I get out of my car and head over to the passenger side to get out my gym bag, backpack with work laptop in it, and my purse. Just as I was about to pull the handle, I hear the doors lock. Therefore all my stuff was in my car... all my stuff that I needed.   I had to call my husband, who was home telecommuting, and have him bring me my keys. He was not happy but he did it anyway. He had to hurry so he could be back home for his 9:00 meeting.
During my 9:00, I thought about how since I wasted 20 minutes getting my keys, that I would have to work too late if I took the time to hit the gym. Also I forgot I had to get my badge picture taken. There is always a line with those so that is why I hadn't gotten mine taken so far. Also previously they only offered them at certain times and never when I was over in that building.   So therefore badge picture day = day my makeup and hair weren't good. Oh well.

So I really wanted to go to yoga at lunch. I couldn't because I had a conflicting meeting.  Well then that meeting didn't happen and was canceled 6 minutes after it should have started. Boy was I mad.

I stayed at work too late. I could have worked out based on how late I stayed.  I picked up Luchiano's on the way home.  Then we watched TV.


Color Rotation:
  1. Light pick button down shirt (2007)
  2. Red Cardigan (2010)
  3. Orange Tee (2005 or earlier)
  4. Yellow Loft Tee (2009)
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater (2010)
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater (2010)
  7. Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee (2009)
  8. Black and white print skirt (2005)
  9. Pink Express Tee (2009)
  10. Red Express Sweater (2007)

4 comments:

  1. I would be really annoyed too about that meeting. AND about getting your stuff locked in your car. Hopefully the day ended on a better note!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ended with me watching some TV so I guess that was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty necklace. Like the polished outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Daphne. I was actually thinking how I didn't like the necklace as much as I thought I did when I bought it.

    ReplyDelete