Sunday, March 6, 2011

February 26

On February 26, I was supposed to run a race and that didn't happen. I was also supposed to go bowling and that did not happen.
Since I was supposed to go bowling my jeans in my 30 for 30 wouldn't work since they are too long for bowling shoes.  So I just decided to break my 30 for 30 totally.  And I didn't end up going bowling anyway.
Sweater & Jeans: Express, Necklace: Target, Shoes: Famous Footwear
Poly found some sun and wanted to sunbathe. She's cute.
Instead of bowling and dinner, we just went to dinner. There were supposed to be 6 of us but it ended up being 4. We tried out the new restaurant near us. Luchiano's was very good. After dinner, Dave and I went grocery shopping. Then after that we got Dairy queen. Look at how not full my blizzard was. What a rip off.
After we got home we watched TV and ate our Blizzards.  Poly went to sleep on me so I couldn't get up to put about half my Blizzard in the freezer for later so I ate it all. I think this is the first time I ate an entire Blizzard. I pretty much felt like I was going to throw up after it (plus the dinner).

My day's worth of twitter posts didn't seem to work so I had to test my memory and write about my day without my tweets to help me. It was more challenging.   Sunday's tweets didn't go to my blog either. Monday they did. If I would have realized this sooner, I could have gone to twitter and copied and pasted but it is too hard to get old tweets on Twitter. They should change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment