Thursday, March 24, 2011

Color Rotation Round 1



Color Rotation:
  1. Light pick button down shirt
  2. Red Cardigan
  3. Orange Tee
  4. Yellow Loft Tee
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater
  7. Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee
  8. Black and white print skirt
I think I like the purple or the pattern outfit the best?  What about you?  I like pink the least. I look like I go straight down instead of having a figure.  I  like that at least 1 of the 8 was taken at a different photo location.

Oh I guess I'll make it easier and show you the actual outfits in another collage. 

Link up your Summary Post for Round 1 or link up your favorite outfit of the challenge

6 comments:

  1. I love your collages, Colleen! Especially with the spot color. You'll have to teach me your photo tricks.
    I don't have a summary post, because I didn't get photos (or even outfits, whoops) every day, but I'll link up to my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll write ,my round up post of the first rotation tonight and then link up. I would also like to know how you do the black and white photos with the 'colour'. Great outfits and great challenge..i've started round 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I made a tutorial for that http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2010/10/quick-photoshop-tutorial.html

    GM, You could do a summary post of what you actually got pictures of too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny, I think I like the pink the most. Maybe because I'm more drawn to skirts but I think you look lovely and I like the pop of color in the necklace too.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your orange the most due to that pale blue with bright orange combo.
    I am linking super late due to my health condition. Thanks for hosting this challange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I wore skirts 3 of 8 days. I was actually surprised how little I wore them. I had to make myself wear pants because I have been wearing skirts so much and then pants was 5 of the 8.

    Daphne, I'm glad you participated. It's OK to link up late.

    ReplyDelete