Monday, March 14, 2011

Winter Edition 30 for 30 - 21 through 30

30 for 30 complete
1 through 10 Summary and 11 through 20 have already been documented. Now it is time for the last third.
22.5 is a half number because I screwed up and wore the same combination twice.
27.5 is a half number because it was the same day as 27 but with fewer layers.

What outfit is your favorite? What is your least favorite and what would you do differently to improve on it?

My favorite days are 21 and 26.  22 would have been up there if I wore my red heels to make that even better.

My least favorite is Day 29. I don't like the black + brown. If it wasn't 30 for 30 time, I would have worn my taller black shoes or worn different jeans to wear any black shoes I have.

I felt like this challenge dragged on the most. I think because of my jean/shoe height dilemma and also because I picked too many things that needed to be ironed and I didn't want to iron them so then my choices decreased drastically.

Don't forgot to sign up for the Color Rotation Challenge to be starting soon.

4 comments:

  1. These are very cool. I like the red cardigan over the black and white dress/outfit you have in two of them.
    The color rotation starts tomorrow (15th) right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphne yup it starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, hard to choose. that argyle cardigan is killer...but i think i like day 21 the best out of these. way to finish!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney Day 21 was outside of my comfort zone so I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete