Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 22.5 - February 27

This is Day 22.5 because I accidentally already wore this outfit before.  The accessories were different.  I got mixed up because on my calendar site, this was my 2nd outfit for the day so you don't see it skimming the pictures for the month.
I played with Poly in the morning and she got tired out. But at least I let her win so she could rest.
I ran at the track.  I must have left the house for another reason because I was wearing real clothes.  When I left to run at the track, some guy was doing something with the traffic light wires. I was curious as to what was going on.
I did some blogging. You can see my blog notebook there.  On the right side of the pages are my ideas but on the left I started marking down the days and highlighting them when I blog them. I also put a slash through the date when I crop the photos and put a circle around it if I photoshop them.

I watched the Oscars while blogging. I also spent a good chunk of the morning updating my BodyMedia fit graphs. Once that was done, I realized I only want daily data for the current month. Weekly for the past 6 months, and Monthly for all. I still need to fix all that.
The physical activity is lower during the summer months because I didn't wear the armband while at work or anywhere in public if i wore short sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment