Thursday, March 31, 2011

An Old Outfit (1/13/11)

An outfit that never made it onto this blog because I got backed up and then started a challenge is now over at Ashley Getting Dressed as a guest post while she's on vacation. It is more than just my outfit so be sure to go check it out.

It is my outfit from January 13. I thought the snow would be crazy to post now but we got snow yesterday and everyone this snow covered today so it is kind of interesting.

I was going to go to the gym that morning but Poly was sleeping on me plus I knew I didn't account for a long drive that the snow always causes.
When I eventually drove to work, it took me 54 minutes instead of 20.

I went to Body Pump after work so at least sleeping in didn't make me miss my workout all together.

I was ready for bed at 8:00 PM and only remember that much about January 13 because of my tweets for the day.

I am sick of snow. I was sick of snow in January. I was even sick of snow in December. I want spring weather. I want to be able to run outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment