Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 12 - Yellow (3.28.11)

Earrings are from Target. You can't really see them in any pictures.
I liked this outfit in the morning. I looked at these photos after work and hated it.
The picture of me from behind looks like I'm an old grandma versus a 27 year old.
Also I'm so sick of this cold. It should be spring, but instead I'm wearing tights and going numb at work.
To improve on this outfit I would go with a skirt that was a hair above the knee or go with heels.
I might also avoid the tights.
What would you do?

I have only worn this print top once before and I wore it with jeans. (And it appeared Poly watched TV that day.  I forgot about it. But she also slept on me and now she is too busy watching TV to sleep on me.)

 Color Rotation:
  1. Light pick button down shirt (2007)
  2. Red Cardigan (2010)
  3. Orange Tee (2005 or earlier)
  4. Yellow Loft Tee (2009)
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater (2010)
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater (2010)
  7. Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee (2009)
  8. Black and white print skirt (2005)
  9. Pink Express Tee (2009)
  10. Red Express Sweater (2007)
  11. Orange Express Tee (2005 or earlier)
  12. Yellow Print Top (October 2010)
I ran 2 miles after work on the treadmill. Not bad for injured foot/knee. I wanted to do 2 miles to help my go the distance goal.
I got home after 7pm and ate and watched TV. Then I blogged and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment