Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 25 - March 2

Wednesday = Telecommuting day which is usually = not get dressed and not leave the house. 
But I had to leave the house to go to the bank so we went out to dinner too. So I actually got dressed. (We went to Luchiano's. The same place we went to on Saturday and got pickup from on Monday.)

Boots: VS
Jeans: Indi
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: Express

Right after I took these pictures, I thought I looked too much like a hussy and buttoned 1 more button on both shirts.  When I wear these boots, my ankles feel weak. When I think about wearing these boots my ankles start to feel weak. 

What didn't work:
The sleeves of the button down shirt were too bulky and kept getting messed up.

My day started with Poly on me so cute that I stayed in bed extra.
My day continued with Poly sleeping beside me.
Poly discovered my hoodie strings. She does not leave them alone now.
Now I have worn a hoodie everyday around the house for the past 5 months but she only just discovered the hoodie strings.
After we got home, we watched TV and Poly found a spot. Her spot was on my gym bag near my purse and other bags. I don't even know how she was able to fall asleep on it. 
We watched American Idol but I fell asleep and missed the last 3 people singing. Then it was off to bed or figure out a few things on the computer and get a second wind so go to bed and read Twitter to fall asleep.
Because I fell asleep on the couch, I did not workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment