Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 9 - Pink (3.23.11) - Dr Appt, Stampin' Up


There was probably something going on for me to put my arms out but I can't remember what. I do remember my husband was outside but wouldn't take the pictures so I still used the tripod+remote.
Some pictures were taken before the school bus and some after.  I hurried back inside after about 4 pictures. I snapped the picture of the bus. Then I went back out a few seconds later.  The bus stopped 2 doors up the street but I didn't check who all got off the bus.

Telecommuting usually = stay in yoga pants day but I had things going on so I had to get dressed.
When you are home all day, do you get dressed in a normal outfit or do you wear clothes just for lounging?
Poly enjoys telecommuting day. She is such a model. She basically begs me to take her picture.
Life Flight taking off
I had to go to Allegheny General Hospital for a doctor appointment. I didn't know I'd end up waiting almost 2 hours before seeing the doctors. I originally planned to eat lunch before heading to my appointment but I forgot. By the time I got home at 2:45, I was starving.
The doctor appointment results in the same thing each year. I hate having to waste my time just for that.  I spend about a minute with the doctor and maybe 3 minutes with the physicians assistant first just to hear "no change" and to see him again in a year.
If you look closely you can my pituitary adenoma.
After work, I had a Stampin' Up class. Only two people could make it so we swapped what class I was doing. I didn't clean up the main floor. I figured everyone has seen the house and no need to make it clean. I forgot that Meaghan had never been here before.
So I made cookies and they were done just after Meaghan arrived. They had to cool for 3 minutes.  Well about 35 minutes later, I remembered about them. At least I finally remembered. Everyone enjoyed them but me. They were too chocolatey.
She won
Dave and I only watched 1 TV show and then it was bedtime. I needed to catch up on sleep because I stayed up past 1:00 the previous two nights. It wasn't actually that early either. I still only went to sleep with getting a maximum of 7 hours of sleep.
Color Rotation:
  1. Light pick button down shirt
  2. Red Cardigan
  3. Orange Tee
  4. Yellow Loft Tee
  5. Dark Green Express Sweater
  6. Blue and Red Striped Sweater
  7. Purple Short Sleeve Loft Tee
  8. Black and white print skirt
  9. Pink Express Tee
(Does anyone know how to get blogger to quit overlapping my numbers from my list with my picture?)

2 comments:

  1. I love this argyle sweater on you and the pink is a great color too!

    What I wear when I'm home all day depends. I don't telecommute but on Fridays when it's just me and my daughter, sometimes I'll wear an outfit if we go out somewhere like to the store or even if we don't. If we're not leaving the house, I'll usually wear a cute cotton dress because it's one piece and EASY.

    I seriously love the Poly pictures. She looks so cute and cuddly and I just want to snuggle with her! I miss my kitty.

    And I have to know how you got the pages underneath the blog header. Nelah is redesigning my blog right now but isn't sure how to get the pages in that position and that's something I REALLY want to do.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I'm glad someone likes the pictures of Poly. I got a mean comment once telling me that nobody likes looking at her pictures.

    I don't wear dresses just lounging about the house because the shoes that go with a dress aren't nice lounging shoes.

    ReplyDelete