Friday, September 24, 2010

New Boots & Accessories (9.21.10)

Tuesday I killed some time at the mall. I ended up with 2 new necklaces and a new set of thigh highs.


Both necklaces are from forever 21. They are both long. They both cost 9.80.
Forever 21 was the first store I went in at the mall.
Shades of purple necklace shown here.
Elegant beaded necklace found here.

One of the last stores I went in was VS. I had a $10 off because it's my birthday month.  I bought a new pair of thigh highs even though my last pair from there got a runner after wearing them one time.  They were $14 but I got them for $4. I can't find the Satin top ones online. I only ended up with this style because they had nude in B. But here are VS hosieries.
The boots were $30 and are Etienne Aigner. I just found the link online to show the rest of you and they are $25 online! Originally 89.99.

Now It needs to get a little cooler for me to wear them to work. They are a 9.5. The 10 seemed to fit at the store but they were too big in the calf so I went with the 9.5. I had on knee highs at the store though instead of a regular sock.  Well when I went to wear these on Wednesday, a regular sock made them too tight. I have a thin brown pair of socks that I put on instead and they worked fine. I'll wear a thin sock to make them fit better in the leg. Also sorry the pictures of me in the boots aren't that good. Those were full body photos taken that I cropped down and my feet are rarely in focus when the rest of me is.

Now I own black boots and brown boots.   I think I need to wear them more often than once every other month.

4 comments:

  1. I love those necklaces! I would never call myself stylish, but I kinda study fashion for my own personal pleasure, so I know about styles, items of clothing, designers and histories. Its just something that comes over time after reading too many fashion magazines and blogs. Harem pants and jeggins are both awful in my book, and I am glad you agree.

    Daisy Dayz Home
    Cross-Jones-Photography Home
    Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what I like. and I dislike what I dislike. usually I don't know about the things. I mean I look at fashion blogs but usually I don't see what something is called. Like I didn't know T-strap shoes were what I have in my red shoes. I also didn't know the name of my white shoes was called sling backs. I'm an engineer. I use that as my excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm wearing one of my necklaces today. The black and pearl one. I forgot to include that picture. But it'll be in my daily post later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the boots and the necklaces are cute.
    I wouldn't have been able to wear the tiny heels though. :(

    ReplyDelete