Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9.23.10 - Basic

Dress: Target (2010)
Shoes: Payless (2005)
Necklace: Sears (2010)

Previously I wore this dress with white shoes. I don't know how well I liked these shoes.  I'm not sure what else to wear.
I think I could also wear this dress throughout the winter with a cardigan.

What didn't work: The lining of the dress would ride up as I walked.  I don't know how to fix this. Does anyone have any suggestions? 
Poly continues to play in her bag
I had a normal busy day at work. It was rest day for exercise.. well it was rest knee day so I rested everything.  I watched a lot of the season premiere's at home. I even stayed up later watching ones that Dave doesn't watch like Private Practice.

A plumber finally called me back so we may get a hose bib (I say may because until he actually shows up I have little faith due to the fertilizer guys not actually showing up.)  Why is it that you want stuff done around your house and you can't even pay people to do it?  You can't even get them to call you back.

The last time I wore this dress was July 6 and I tied the bow on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment