Friday, September 10, 2010

September 6 (Labor Day)

Monday (for about an hour between running and wearing PJs again.




I put on this outfit to go out to dinner. As soon as I got home, I changed out of it. 

Pants: NY&Co. 7.99 in February. They hit me too high on the waist and hit my gut wrong and therefore they aren't meant to be worn while eating. 
Shirt: Express - April 2008
Necklace: Sears
Shoes: JCP (same day as the pants)

These pants are going to go in the goodwill pile as soon as I wash them. 

We went to Outback. We had the cheese fries as an appetizer.  Then I took 80% of my 6 oz Outback Special home. 

I probably shouldn't wear my gowear fit when it's this noticeable.  Do you think people really notice? 

Poly knew I was reading so she had to get right in the way. Of course I stopped reading, took her picture, and then petted her until she got bored with me. 

4 comments:

  1. 1: Hot. You look epic hot in this outfit. Just FYI.
    2: I don't think anyone really notices your GoWear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the good camera is just extra flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great - you look excellent in red, plus the necklace is flattering. The clothes fit well. + I heart your shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is always my favorite color to wear that's why I wanted a red skirt, red shoes, and red pants for so long.

    ReplyDelete