Friday, September 17, 2010

Thursday, September 16

Skirt: Express (YEARS ago. I want them to bring back this style)
Skirt: Express (February 2010)
Shoes: Macy's (Same day in February 2010)

Outfit last worn April 13 even the shoes were the same (daily picture).

I promised I'd take a picture tho show the skirt detail. I finally did.  This is the same detail as my black and white skirt. Just replace sapphire with white.  That is a slit in the back. The angle is weird and it looks connected at the bottom. It is not.

Thursday was so busy at work that I missed Zumba. It was going to be the first time I went.  I should have never made a meeting called Zumba; it popped up in the middle of a meeting where 20 people could see my desktop. I was embarrassed. This was during my first group meeting that I am now in charge of running. I still think I did a decent job with most people tying in via phone and LiveMeeting.
I had many back to back meetings. I was busy.  Jen and I did go down to lunch for the first time all week.  Then I left work at a decent hour to get home in time for the Stampin' Up party.  It went well I think.

During the 30 for 30 I was repeating outfits. I am not repeating anymore. I am actually trying to wear different things to make the most out of my closet.  Well during the 30 for 30, I got tons of compliments. Now I don't think I've gotten a single compliment since it ended. I have no idea why this could be the case.  Before the people that were complimenting me didn't know I was even participating in a challenge.

Should I continue to post the last time I wore an outfit (or the last time I wore the shirt)? Do you like to see the comparison? Is it worth my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment