Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1 - 14 hour work day

Pants: New York and Company (2009. I saw these and didn't but them. Then pants were on sale buy one get one half price so I wanted to go back. I had to go to the original one to get them. 2 other ones did not have them. I bought a black pair the same day that are the same style and they are 2 inches shorter. It makes me so mad. Lesson Learned: Try on everything.)
Shirt: New York and Company (February 2010)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (2009) - on sale and then they rang up wrong so I got them for $5 instead of $15
Earrings - Target

I hit snooze a few times today.  I had to be at work for an 8am meeting but I wanted to get some work done first. I was just too exhausted after working until midnight on Tuesday. (I didn't work straight through but I worked a lot of hours.)

I need a sewing machine. I hate this shirt. It has wings. There are too many extra inches of fabric around the waist and hips.

See I can grab a lot in the back. I usually do to fake my daily pictures.  The old NY&Co shirts are on so bad. I guess they figure people are small on top and super hippy. I hate stores.

I had an incredibly busy day at work. I didn't get to take lunch.  I got there at 7:30 and left at 6:00.  I picked up dinner and ate it with Dave. Then it was back to work. I only took a small break to make my previous post and it was back to work.

My manager even interrupted me at one point to ask if I bought a gun yet. He knows how nuts work has been. I wasn't sure if he meant did I buy a gun yet to use on myself or to use on some troublesome coworkers. Either way it was a little funny. But I was so stressed that I didn't enjoy the comment at the time.
 Poly hangs out with me.

Poly wanted my Sour Patch Fruits. Well really she sniffed at them. I told her she doesn't eat them, then she sat down beside them and didn't care about them. I only tricked her into looking like she cares because she looks at wherever the camera is.
slightly altered in picasa. I like only some color
I worked for hours. When Dave went to sleep he closed my craft room door so Kitty wouldn't bother me. At 12:30 when I emailed out my RCA, I packed everything up and went to put my bag into the hallway. Poor Poly was sitting right outside the door waiting for me. She was so happy to see me. Then she came into my room and joined me at the computer. I was midtweet and she started typing. 

I did not self-check my work. It's probably awful.  I forgot I need to read a 52 page RCA that someone else wrote. I better get on that so that I can properly run a meeting tomorrow. 


At least now she is just in front of my keyboard so I can hold my arms up weird to type. It does make my shoulders sore but I won't disrupt her.

I'm never going to wake up to get to work on-time.

I think I worked 14 hours today and 12 yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I have had that same exact problem with New York and Company pants! I love that store but you really do have to try every single thing on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the store less and less. The prices are pretty reasonable but then I'm never 100% satisfied with my purchases from there.

    ReplyDelete