Thursday, September 30, 2010

9.20.10

Shirt: Express
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Macy's
Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I finally ironed this shirt so I could wear it.  I was unsure if the necklace went.  I've noticed that the shoes sometimes look blue instead of purple and the same thing with the shirt so I thought they would go perfectly together.

I worked, went to Body Pump, worked some more. I went to leave work and realized it was dark. Oops.  Dave wasn't coming home because he was playing poker with my dad and his coworkers so I didn't have to think about others.  So then I got home from work after 8PM.  Poly was so excited to see me that I sat on the floor and petted her for an hour and then I ate dinner.  After that I did Skype with my mom and kept moving the netbook so it showed Poly.

I definitely think I look a lot better in skirts than in most of my pants.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you (wait until you see my post from today where I have on red shoes)

    ReplyDelete