Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wednesday, September 8

Wednesday = telecommuting day.  It rarely happens but it did this week.

I was going to run in the morning but started working right away (con of telecommuting). I figured I would run after work. That never happens. Dave wanted to go to the baseball game so we did and no workout for me.

I didn't actually get dressed until after the work day ended and right before we left for the game.
Jeans: Express (2010)
Shoes: Brooks Adrenaline 9 from Elite Runners and Walkers. (2009)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (2009)
Sweater: Charlotte Russe (2004)
Necklace: Walmart (2009)

I'm pretty tired so this will be a short post.

I feel like when I wear my running shoes with my outfits they turn the outfit from looking great or OK to looking like crap.
You can tell I was in a hurry taking this picture. I didn't even neaten the sweater after throwing it on. It has a ton of wrinkles.

I got a lot done during my work day. I worked a little extra but not a lot like last time I worked form home.
I only got 1 phone call and that was from someone I had IMed telling them to call me when they got back from their desk.

I took some pictures of Kitty throughout the workday.

My daily picture is awful. It's not even in focus. I only took one picture. Sigh.

I told Dave it felt like a weekend because we left the house. He said that was insulting. But it's true. We never leave the house. Dave surely never leaves the house.

At one point I asked Dave to be IT because something wasn't working with my computer. Then he started to ask stupid questions just like IT does. I told him to pretend he's escalation 4 so he can bypass the stupid questions. He came into my room with a post-it with a 4 on it. He gave it to Poly after he helped me.
 Poly must have been cold. She leaned right up against the hot fan from my laptop.
 I got an interesting string or something out of the washer. I hope it works now.
 Poly sits on the floor, even though she has lots of tuna she could eat.
 Previous times she's had 1 package and eats it forever. She didn't even touch this stuff.





We got seats in the 300 level. I told Dave he could pick. We got $16 seats instead of $52 seats. And these seats are like 15 ft from the food we like instead of a 5 minute walk.

Dave wanted to know why those guys had on multi-colored backpacks. 
 Course 1 = Delicious.
Course 2 = hot dog for the first time in forever.  I only ate half. I gave the rest to Dave. I wanted to save room for course 3. 

Course 3 was dip n dots but I forgot to take a picture.  Dip n Dots always make my tongue number. It made it funny to talk for a little while. 


 The game did not start off well.

 The 2nd inning didn't go well either.
 At least the city looked nice
 In the 2nd inning, we had to have a little meeting. Our pitchers suck
 The third inning was even worse.  I told Dave if we were losing by 10, that we were leaving.
 We were so bad we had to have a big meeting at the mound.
At one point we had the bases loaded. That didn't pan out well.
At one or more points the Braves had the bases loaded. It worked out better for them.

We left when it was 8-0. Before we got out of the park it was 9-0.  By the time we got to our car it was 9-1. I just looked it up. The final score was 9-3.

1 comment:

  1. That one picture of the city is STUNNING.

    Also, Poly is cute.

    ReplyDelete