Thursday, September 30, 2010

9.27.10 - Monday

Sunday before bed, Poly looked this cute (it was after midnight so I'm counting it as Monday)

Cardigan: Express
Cami: Express
Pants: Express
Belt: Target
Necklace: I temporarily forget :(  I can't remember if it was Target, Charlotte Russe, or Forever 21. --- I think I got it with Brie....I'm thinking here.  Charlotte Rusee I think. She got jewelry at the same place the same day so maybe she'll update me on this.
Shoes: Famous Footwear

The Cami was a little long. I tried to fold it up so it didn't go so long. I don't think it worked so well.

I felt like my pants were too big all day.  I think it is really hard for me to find pants that are snug enough in the thighs that I don't think they are huge.

If you look at my background in these pictures, you can see that I took my picture in three different locations within my house.  I almost didn't put all three but I liked to show that I was trying out different placing.
At work I literally handled my emails the entire day. i could not keep up. I ended the day with 100 more emails than I had when I left on Friday.

I went to Body Pump. I lifted less than half my weights for squats and no weight and then 1/3 of my weight for lunges.
I got home and we had dinner. After dinner it was time to watch TV. or if you are Poly, it was time to play in and under the bag.
You could barely see her without the flash. I'd look over and the bag would be moved. That is how I figured out she was under it. I thought she was like those people who pretend they are a bush so they can hide and scare or attack you.

No comments:

Post a Comment