Monday, September 27, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:17:54 AM - wow all my posts on here made it to my blog. i did 20 yesterday and only 20 will go to my blog.
09:42:54 AM - I get comments when I wear mine. still wear them with pride RT @kendieveryday: I'm wearing red pants today. Let the coworker comments begin!
09:43:42 AM - hahaRT @TENroaches: This is how my pants look every night after brushing my teeth. Pretty sure I'm doing it wrong. http://yfrog.com/f3s18wj
11:31:34 AM - who? send me the link RT @mikecherepko: I just watched my friend from high school vogueing on Youtube.
06:30:47 PM - I'll try to find the official rules. RT @briecs: @SmilinColleen I love the Forgotten Five thing. I am going to see if I can do it too!
09:02:25 PM - I couldn't find poly and then I notice her bag moving across the floor.
10:34:40 PM - I can't help myself but watch more TV.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment