Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/18 (Saturday)

Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Nickels)
Necklace: Gift in 2006
Someone wanted to join my daily picture today. She looks better than me but she doesn't even wear any underpants..
I was going to go for a run. Then I decided that we should buy bagels and bacon for breakfast.  I had 2 bagels and about 12 slices of wonderful bacon. So I went from one healthy thing to something extremely unhealthy. While we went out to buy food we also went to Costco so I could pick up my photobook. I'm not sure how impressed I am by it. It is probably worth the money but I have to only do it for certain pictures.
Poly likes to hang out on the chair in the sun.

Poly started to become a lap dog. She's awesome like that.

I mowed the lawn while waiting for the pizza. I wish I could start the mower.  I almost finished mowing but the upper part (common ground) was too high and caused the mower to stall. It was too hard to get Dave to go start it so I just quit. At least the only thing not done was the common ground. I didn't have time to weedwack before it got dark though.
Dinner: Pizza Hut 
Snack; Fudge Stipes
Maybe I should stop clogging up my blog with pictures of Poly but she is just too cute. Here are more pictures of her.

2 comments:

  1. That purple looks good on you!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Purple is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete