Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Photo of the Day - Beach

When I was in 9th grade, my family went to New York City to visit NYU and then we went to the Ocean in New Jersey on our way home. These photos were taken September 19, 1999.   I really liked the picture for some reason. I scanned it so now I can have it electronically.  I scanned 3 out of about 20 pictures that were taken that long weekend.  I had those pants clothes for a very long time. The pants weren't that loose when I wore them in college though.  We did not go to a resort or a main beach it was just something in northern New Jersey.  We went to one beach first but it seemed too ghetto so we went to this one. I did take off my shoes and roll up my pants so that I went into the water up to my ankles.  That was the one and only time I was ever at an ocean.

This was almost 11 years ago.  That's a long time.

Earlier that day we took a "family picture."  My mom wasn't in it since she took it.  We look miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment