Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shopping - The Waterfront (9/25/10)

I had to go pickup my race packet and then I was meeting friends for dinner. I didn't get lost so then I had to kill time shopping.
After dinner I also shopped more.  Then during shopping, our power was out at home, so I shopped extra long.

I started off at VS
I used my other birthday coupon. I got more thigh highs (same as the other day so if I get a runner in one i'll have identical ones to swap out
$14 - $10 birthday coupon = $4
Express: Clutch
22.90 but I used my birthday coupon $15 off and it prorated it. so it cost me $18.18  but plus tax = 18.18+1.27 = 19.45

I also bought a sweater just like my red sweater. I realized I never washing the other one yet so I hope it turns out ok.
$49.95 - 10.28 for birthday coupon ration = 39.62.


Then it was time for dinner.
Green belt - AE outfitters
$24.50 (It is 19.50 online today. I'm mad about this.)
I haven't been in this store for years.  They had other cooler belts that were on sale even but of course none of them were in a small. The green belt goes an extra 1/4 around my body. But I figure I can make it work with a ponytail holder or rubber band.

2 belts = Wet Seal. It was the first time I went in Wet Seal since freshman year of college.
$10.50 each.  I don' like so much how the center of it is stretchy instead of the belt looking thing.
I went in more stores but didn't buy anything.

Then I went to Macy's and had to putz around for about 30 minutes to get a makeup person to be free. I wasn't even going to be particular on what brand because it was taking forever.  I ended up with Lancome.
Lipstick: Macy's $22 plus tax = 23.54.  It was my first non drugstore type makeup. My husband wants light pink and every time I buy it, it is a sucky light pink and it just sits in my drawer. I'm still not sure how much I like this. It also isn't the all day wear type. We shall see.


Wearing lipstick (and no other makeup)
I also got Chang's Spicy Chicken and PF Chang's and I got vanilla ice cream with peanut butter sauce at the place where Coldstone used to be.
Total non-food purchases: $132.11

What do you think of my purchases? Did I spend too much on lipstick and the green belt?  I kind of think I did.

Updated with links to the things online.

No comments:

Post a Comment