Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunday, September 5


Pants: VS
Shirt: VS
Necklace (not shown) = pearls
I got dressed to leave the house to go to brunch and do a little shopping.  I was a little dressed up  but I wanted to wear knee highs instead of socks for my shoe shopping.    These pants always seem like they fit but they look huge in pictures.

My cheeks are still pink from my run earlier.

This outfit worked because
1. The pants have breathing room when you pig out at a buffet.  PS my 2nd plate consisted of a big bagel and cream cheese and 12 pieces of bacon on it.
2. I was able to try on pants like I wanted
3. The long sleeve thin shirt worked well for the weather.
4. the necklace looked great with it.
5. I still didn't feel too dressy to go with my husbands shorts and a t-shirt.

PS you can see my love handles in a lot of pictures lately. That's proof I've fallen off the exercising wagon  and started pigging out like crazy. I eat a lot because I'm never satisfied with what I'm eating so I always want something else.  This happens to me about once a year. I hope I snap out of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment