Saturday, September 18, 2010

9/17/10 (Friday)

Sweater: Express
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Sears


I took these pictures in poor lighting using my remote. I should have turned it on some setting to have the flash go off on every picture.

I was going to go running in the morning but I kept coming up with excuses not to run. I ate lunch.  Then I worked for a few hours. Then I napped for 30 minutes.  I went for a 3.1 mi run, showered, got dressed and went to dinner with Jen.
While I was working, Poly got really cute beside me.  She didn't want me to leave and go for my run.

I timed it perfectly to get done with my run in time for dinner even though I should have had my run done in time for breakfast. Now tell me have you ever seen Poly looking cuter?
Poly likes me
I don't like how I look when my face is at the angle in the picture above.  I don't know why or how but I don't like how my cheeks look.

No comments:

Post a Comment