Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9/14/10

I went to move about an hour before my alarm went off. I thought something was on me. I look and realize it's Poly so I take her picture. The flash woke Dave up.
 I wake up and go to brush my teeth. Kitty jumps up and gets in my way. I used Dave's sink so it was all good.
 I wore the shirt that I altered. It looked good. Dave even told me I looked pretty. Too bad the picture is blurry. I should have just taken more pictures.
Shirt: NY&Co.
Skirt: Express
Watch: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
Shoes: Famous Footwear.

 These shoes aren't quite flats. They have a 1 inch wedge.
This watch looks OK but really it's way too big. There is a lot of chain in the back and so the watch spins very easily.  I will take a picture of the excess in the next few days.  I have to resort to this watch because my other one that I loved but wished it was slightly smaller, broke.

I skipped my morning work.
I worked 10 hours.
I got home and watched TV while I ate dinner.  Then I did some stuff on my computer.
At 11 I started working again
I worked until 1.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is with cats and sinks.

    Also, I like the nearly-flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I was flat-less and needed some. the past few months I've only worn heels because one by one I threw away my flats because they hurt my feet. But then wearing heels everyday hurt my feet.

    ReplyDelete