Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shopping this weekend

I went to the mall with Haley Saturday night.  I bought a pair of pants from the Gap and 4 necklaces from Sears.
It is extremely hard to tell in these pictures but the pants are Navy. I bought Modern Boot. 2L (for anyone taking notes that is the smallest size they have in Long but they do carry 00).  They are originally 59.50 but they were on sale at the store for $35. I hear they were only on sale online for 20% off.  I believe these do not fit the best out of all my pants but they do fit better than my other blue pants that are not meant for sitting because the rise hits me right in the gut. They are also definitely not meant to be worn while eating.

I tried on the pants with what I was wearing that day. I swapped brown pants for the blue so it isn't what I'd wear with it. I really need to take better pictures of these pants and update this.
 We then went to many stores where we bought nothing.
At Sears I hit the jackpot. I got 4 necklaces.
Pearls: originally $12 but I paid $7.20 (Covington)
Red necklace with many chains: Originally $16. half off. paid $8 (apostrophe)
Single Red Chain: originally 16, half off. (apostrophe)
Well one of the 2 red necklaces that was apostrophe rang up wrong. so one of them I only paid 4.79 for. I'm not sure which one becuase none of the numbers on the receipt match a single thing on any of the tags.
Shortest use of chain
Red necklace (came with earrings but I cannot wear them due to them not being nickel free): 9.98 (not on sale I don't think) (Multiples)
Longest use of chain
Counting tax, I spent $67.07 at the mall.

Late Saturday night I ordered a sewing machine and a case.
I had to screen shot this picture because every time I tried to add it from a site, it was a blank picture.

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with multiple Stitch Functions



Sunday I went to Famous Footwear.
Red flats: Natural Soul by Naturalizer
Originally 69.99. 
On sale for 54.99

Black shoes:  Hot Kiss
Originally 49.99
on sale for 39.99
Famous Footwear Buy one get one half price = $20 off so 19.99
I now own a pair of wedges.  This was as close as I could get to flats that my foot didn't flop out of.

Total purchases  = 74.98

The only thing left was my Target trip but I did not get anything good there. Just things like soap and cat food.
I still need to buy new running shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment