Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursday, September 9

Cardigan: Express (purchased about a month ago. They are still selling them) - First time wearing this
Belt: Target (2nd time worn)
Cami - NY&Co - This is a dressy tank top but it is a little tight and it's a large. I normally wear an XS there.
Pants: Gap (Purchased less than a week earlier) - First time wearing this
Necklace: Sears (Purchased less than a week earlier) - 2nd time wearing this but first time wearing it to work.
Shoes: JCP - worn many times

This is probably the overall newest outfit I have worn in awhile.
 I used my "good" camera to take lots of pictures. I also used my new "remote" to take more. But the thing was I would just take them and take them and not realize my feet weren't in the picture or that my belt wasn't positioned properly.

What didn't work:
The belt did not stay positioned correctly. I think my love handles got in the way in the back and it always seemed to sag in the front.  The pants were slightly big. I thought they were when I bought them but somehow convinced myself they fit better than I remembered so I'd get them.  But then these pants stretch as the day goes on and by the end of the day I bet I could have gained 20 lbs and they would have still fit.

I was told I was very patriotic and that's what made me realize I was actually wearing red, white, and blue. It hadn't dawned on me.

The pants are a little long. I wonder if they will shrink. Usually only pants that are just right or a little short shrink. Ones that are too long don't shrink. Murphy's Law.


I went to Body Pump after work. I thought maybe I'd go to Zumba at lunch but I did not have time.
Then I thought I would run after pump, but of course I didn't. I also thought maybe I shouldn't work out at all since I like 2 rest days before a race and I might run a race Saturday, September 11.
 I got home to find my sewing machine.
 I had leftover tuna for dinner. Poly wanted some.
I pugged out on dinner and then Poly came and stood and then sat on my supper. Pap-Pap used to always say I was sitting on his supper (when I tried to sit on his lap and lean on him). Not only was she sitting on my supper but on my water and my phone.
After watching TV, I went to look at all that came with my sewing machine.  Poly didn't want to be left out.  I talked to my mom on the phone for about an hour about all the sewing stuff.  Next time I order a sewing machine, tell me to get thread and fabric in advance so I can play with my machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment