Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tuesday, September 7

Wow it has been awhile since I did my normal daily posts. 

Since Monday was Labor Day, there were no classes at the gym and because of that I couldn't take Body Pump on Monday.  Therefore I woke up early on Tuesday to get to body pump at 6:30.  My knee was bothering me for some reason. The outside of my left knee hurt. I backed down on weights for squats and still thought I was going to die.  For chest I kept my "normal" weight on. Well the higher version of the 2 I tend to use.  I did the entire tough workout. The pushups at the end were rough. I was fatigued after that so that for back I was so exhausted I had to sit out a few reps at the beginning. 

I got up to work at 7:50. 
My work day was super busy. That is always the case, but when I don't work as much as I think I should on the weekend, I feel even more pressured to get things done the day I return to work. 

I actually had to be one of "those people" that schedules a meeting starting at 12:30. I always try to respect lunch and core hours but with managers and directors it is really hard to do. 

I had a 1-3:30 meeting.  The 12:30 meeting should have lasted 30 minutes.  It lasted 50. I literally ran upstairs to my 1:00 meeting. I get there and people are leaving. Well that meeting got postponed until 2 so that someone who was calling in from vacation had time to read my report. The report is an analysis that I have been working on for a few months. Directors and a VP had to approve it. They needed a certain number present for it to go through the proper channels.  Usually there are a few people that tear everything to shreds. Well they said it was a very good report, that it was well written, and that it was detailed. That made me feel good. I wonder if those compliments will get passed back to my manager though. 
Anyway my analysis got approved pending revisions. There were only a few minor revisions to make.  Yay. The meeting actually went way better than all others I have attended that have consisted of the same people. 

I really wanted to go to Body Combat at 5 but I just got too many things I was trying to get done ASAP and I did not want to go down then come back to work after because it felt like that would be too late.   Jen went to Body Combat and went back up to work and I was still working at that time.  
I went to Giant Eagle on my way home and noticed a runner in my panythose.  I hate thigh highs because the quality is never as good as my regular pantyhose. But I like them in that regular panythose I have purchased lately won't reach my crotch. 
Shoes: Famous Footwear - $30 - 2009 - Connie
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shirt: Ann Taylor Outlet
I forgot all jewelry.
I get home and am eating dinner. Dave brought me a hoagie from Adrians.  My allergies are so bad I get up to get a kleenex and my heel gets caught in the vent. The blue is scraped away a lot now.  The shoe was hard to get out. Sad times.
While I'm eating, Poly sits in my chair.

I had a few slices of cheese before I ate my hoagie. I ate 90% of my hoagie. Then I ate a lot of pumpkin roll. I had 3 slices and Dave had 3 slices. Then I ate some more cheese.  No wonder I'm gutty and my jeans are tight.
Don't go shopping hungry
This is what happens when you go grocery shopping while you are hungry. I put away the "main" stuff but this was still the junk food and what went in the pantry. The peanut butter was actually on the counter and I did not purchase that.
After dinner, I watched Sopranos with Dave.  Poly came and sat with me.
Actually, Dave's dad called and Dave talked to him for an hour and I fell asleep sitting there. I didn't move to get more comfortable because I didn't want to disrupt Poly. Dave's dad is engaged and getting married May 21.  So I said that Dave talked for an hour. He gets off the phone and I ask what his dad said. I get 3 sentences of information.

Poly likes to play with ponytail holders. Sometimes she even does flips to make sure she catches them.

I woke up from my nap around 9 and felt like I was ready for bed, but then I didn't go to sleep until after 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment