Monday, September 13, 2010

9/12/10

Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Kohl's
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear

I wore this out to lunch and to target. I also wore this sitting at my computer planning for my Stampin' Up Class.

This cardigan is much nicer than the black one I wore for my 30 for 30 but I wanted some variety and my pink and my white cardigans were from Kohl's so instead of using this one I used the black one from H&M.

This is the 2nd time I wore these shoes. I also wore them Friday. I have not worn them to work yet but I will Monday. My mom informed me that this type of strap is called a T-Strap. I assume that's how you write it but I really don't know.  It's a wonder I take my picture daily and upload it to the internet and I actually know very little about fashion.

I figured I should make this post since my blog has been focusing on running an exercise lately instead of my outfits.

We went to Moe's for lunch and realized the Steelers were on when we got there and it was on their TVs. We watched it while we were there and listened to it on the radio on our way to Target and on our way home.  Then Dave watched them but I just had to listen. I don't have a TV in my craft room because it doesn't get cable right. There is something wrong with the wires and there has been since the house was built but we of course did not complain because we hate complaining and hate having to call people. We are probably a contractors dream because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment