Monday, September 6, 2010

Photo of the Day - May 22, 1998

In 8th grade, I was in Drama Club. We did Cinderella. I was "Citizen #2" and that was almost what it said in the program but then they had let the "dancers" have names so why would they make it out like the my part was worse when I had lines and was in a few scenes.  I forget what my name was exactly but it had Daisy in the name.

This picture was taken May 22, 1998.  I scanned it in today along with a few others.  About half of the females were in my grade and the other half were in 7th grade. All the guys were in 7th grade.  I should put this on facebook and tag the people I'm friends with.  I wonder if they'd like it.

We put on the performance 2 different nights and then once during the day for the entire school.  Maybe it was twice during the school day. I can't remember if the 6th graders saw a separate performance or not.  In 7th grade, we did the Wizard of Oz and we had a separate performance for the 6th graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment