Monday, November 22, 2010

Sunday, November 21 - Poly, Food, Steelers

No outfit photo for today. I was in my pajamas. That's my freestyle for the week.
The best pictures of the day are of the sunset. I finally got some pretty pictures. Since I like them the best, I'm starting with them.
Poly is watching what I'm up to on my computer
Now Poly wants to add a few things to my Blog Idea notebook
Breakfast
I was just pretending and Poly knew so she didn't move.
I spent a chunk of my day watching the Steeler game.  Then I went and mowed the stupid lawn.
Poly tries to attack me and bite my legs and feet. I don't know why.
I caught her in the act though as proof.
After I caught her, she went over and pretended she was an angel.
Poly explored a shelf in our pantry for the first time.
I made tuna noodle casserole.
Poly got in the way of me using my netbook
Tuna Noodle Casserole (I didn't have peas)
Poly hid in the corner after she was bad.
Now I remember Poly was bad and hid but I forget why.

The only stuff I remember is what I took pictures of  and then mowing. But this is why I take pictures... I want to remember the little details of my life.  Oh I also used the exercise bike and did an ab workout. I didn't remember except I have a log of all my workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment