Monday, November 15, 2010

10/31/10 - Halloween

I was still sick.  I wore the same thing as the day before. (gross I know)
Dave finished making the apple cake.
And I was still sick.  I'm 90% sure I was awake in the picture above and that I just didn't feel like posing. Poly tried to pose but it just isn't the same when we both don't do it.
Dace iced the cake and we ate some.  It apparently smelled wonderful but I couldn't smell due to my cold.
 Poly rested with Dave while we watched TV.
Then it was time to give out candy.  I "got dressed" by putting on shoes and a hoodie so all the neighbors saw me. The kids just cared about candy so it didn't mater.
Poly watched out the window as we got a lot of kids.
Dave came in to keep me company but he said he wouldn't give out candy.  Poly rested on him between kids showing up.
Dave got bored halfway through trick-or-treating and went upstairs so Poly rested on the couch by herself.

I took snacks from the cupboard (cookies) to give away.  The trick-or-treaters didn't seem to want Snickers. The Skittles go the fastest.  Fruit by the foot was our backup but kids liked that so I kept putting more in the container.

Every year, I call my mom on the phone and we talk between 6 and 8. I have to keep saying hold on because we got a lot of kids.  By every year, this is the third year we've done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment